Current information on hygiene measures
- August 31, 2021: Report from the Cabinet meeting.
Corona pandemic: new infection control measures regulation from September 2, 2021 / 7-day infection incidence to be replaced by hospital pandemic as indicator / 3G principle to be applied indoors as a matter of principle / Medical mask to become new mask standard
- On 20 July 2021, the Bavarian State Government decided on further easing of the Corona measures and named a clear opening perspective for the trade fair industry: The resumption of trade fair operations is possible from 1 August 2021.
- Corona pandemic: Framework concept for trade fairs and exhibitions.
Joint announcement of the Bavarian State Ministries of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy and of Health and Care of 11 June 2021, ref. 62-5750/182/11 (only in German language)
Primary protection goals for trade fairs are:
1. enabling the current distance rules in each case
2. traceability of contacts
3. feasibility of the 3G concept (vaccinated, tested, recovered)